Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lose it Part 3 Overcoming Setbacks



I will keep it brief today. In my video I discuss a setback that I found myself face to face with this week and what I am doing to overcome it. Romans 12:2 tells us not to be conformed to the patterns of this world but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

On another note; my weigh in today showed that I have maintained the same weight that I had at the start of this whole thing and lost .4% b odd fat. I know, not that impressive but watch the video and you will see that these numbers are more encouraging than last week's. To be honest, it has been both a good and difficult week. I saw areas where God is moving in my life and faith is high. And at the same time I faced difficulties and setbacks. I think the key is determining what you are going to focus on. I am choosing to focus on the good things. (Sounds scriptural doesn't it?)

Anyway, hope you are experiencing some victories in your Lose It goals. God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment